Monday, November 19, 2012

How to Solve Windows 8 App Minimizing problem

Solve your Windows 8 App Problem Easily.

Today I am going to share how to solve/fix Windows 8 App minimizing problem.
I was facing this problem. And after a long searching in Google. I found the solution and fixed it.

Now I can open Apps without any problem......

Just simply follow the steps.... ( Worked fine for me.)

1. Open Internet Explorer in Desktop. (I can't open the App. Because the IE app had same problem. So I right clicked the IE tile from Start Menu And Selected "Pin to taskbar".. Then I opened the IE in desktop by clicking the IE icon from Taskbar...)
2. Click the Settings Icon. (Below the close button)
3. Select "Internet Options". (New window will open with few tabs)
  
  •       Settings Button & Selecting Internet Option Screenshot--


4. Go to the "Advanced" tab.
5. After opening the tab, You'll see some Options.
6. Tick the Option "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering"
  
  •        Internet Option Setting Screenshot----


7. Then select Apply & OK

You've done. Now restart the PC and see the problem is fixed.

If you are successful / unsuccessful, Please Comment below.
This Solution is worked for me.
But one thing, If you have a Graphics card, then you can try to update your Graphics Card Driver.
If you were unsuccessful by updating your graphics card driver then you can try this method....

Hope this method will help you.
Waiting for your reply.......

Enjoy Windows 8 Apps.............................................

My Post in Microsoft community about this problem - Microsoft Community Question Link

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.........

7 comments:

  1. Software rendering did not solve the problem for me, trying with latest drivers now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't worked for Windows 8.1...any suggestion??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't work :( every web page I open is tiny in the upper left of the scree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. didn't work for my Lenovo W8.1

    ReplyDelete